Introduction to the course
- Overview of the overall system. Paths and fragmentation of the reception system.
- Right to health, education, and social assistance.
- Conceptual framework of the triple transition: from adolescence to adulthood, transition connected with migration, overcoming of traumatic experiences.
- Specific vulnerabilities. Gender-based violence
- Non-violent communication, active listening.
- The artificiality of a distinction between minors and persons over 18 years.
- Semi autonomy paths and housing solutions.
- Orientation of youth – case study.
- Tips and tricks for getting into the confidential zone of migrant youth.
- Inviting unaccompanied minor refugees to dream again: the role of workshops in work with refugees.
- The phenomenon and the system of reception and integrated management of unaccompanied foreign minors (UAFM).
- Some good practices related to the course from project countries: Germany, Greece, Italy, Slovenia, and Turkey