Introduction to the course
- Access to the education system and professional training.
- How to integrate unaccompanied minors in a school program, training courses, interactive activities, and career paths.
- Resources needed to overcome the educational gap of young migrants (through seminars and websites with abstracts, exercises, tips, and tricks, etc.).
- Informative seminars for migrants (presentation of all actors that a young migrant adult needs when he starts living independently – list of organizations (topics covered), meeting real people working there (employment office, NGOs, etc.).
- L2 as an access door to the labour market and a new cultural world.
- Tutor’s and educator’s role.
- Labour market access and risks associated with informal working and exploitation.
- Job placement paths and access to information.
- Employment and training orientated to integration.
- Non-existent system of competences evaluation and certification.
- The educational system, training, and the labour market: theoretical concepts, EC policies, and possible strategies.
- Some good practices related to the course from project countries: Germany, Greece, Italy, Slovenia, and Turkey