The structure of this online course is divided into three sections. In the first section, you can find some basic information about the CiSoTRA project as well as some supporting documents used for the conduct of project activities. Be free to browse through the materials to understand what was going on in that project and what were the expected project outcomes and results.
In the second section, various videos and other didactic materials may be found for each specific topics that were conducted at the general seminars for teachers and professionals operating in the field of support to unaccompanied migrant minors or young migrant adults. This section is divided into four lessons :
- Phenomenon, characteristics and complexity of unaccompanied adult migrants and young adult migrants’ paths
- Non-discrimination and intercultural dialogue, multicultural society, ethics of key professionals
- Educational systems, training and labour market: theoretical concepts, EU policies, strategies, and good practices.
- Individual strategies for legal inclusion and protection: children’s awareness of the opportunities and risks
- Didactical approaches to orientation and stabilising unaccompanied minors and young adult migrants – materials from workshops
The lesson, titled Other reading material, contains various reading materials produced in national languages but linked to the topics of previously listed lessons.
In the third section, various didactic materials are available that were created and implemented throughout the delivery of the CiSoTRA project.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0). This means that you are free to share, copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, and adapt, remix, transform and build upon the material. You may do so for any purpose, even commercially. However, you must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.